VACDaRN is a partnership of the Vermont Arts Council, the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration, and the Vermont Emergency Management Association. Coordination through this network enables artists as well as arts and heritage organizations to work together to share expertise and resources, mobilize response for mutual assistance during emergencies, and engage collectively with first responders and government emergency management agencies.
Over the course of nearly a year (2018-2019), three meetings were held, bringing together relevant organizations and expertise to organize and set the action priorities for the network.
Steering committee members embody the diversity of VACDaRN’s individual and organizational constituents. Archivists, arts organizations, artists, conservators, educators, emergency managers, gallery directors, historic preservationists, historical society staff and volunteers, librarians, museum staff and volunteers, performing arts organizations, and town clerks are all represented.
Sign Up for our Email List!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the VACDaRN mailing list.
Meet our Partner Organizations
- Collections Care & Conservation Alliance
- Cultural Heritage Emergency Response Network
- Vermont Arts Council
- Vermont Department of Libraries
- Vermont Division for Historic Preservation
- Vermont Emergency Management
- Vermont Emergency Management Association
- Vermont Historical Society
- Vermont State Archives & Records Administration
- Our Funders: